Monday, August 04, 2008

Back...

As my Blog title will tell you, I am an Overthinker. Thus, I have been struggling for weeks, nearly months, trying to figure out what to talk about. There are so many things and yet not so much. Ok, that is a lie, there ARE so many htings. There is a lot going on in my life (our life) and I have made quite a few observations about our world that are worthy of sharing btu I just could not figure out where to start.

We saw my family back in June for my cousin's wedding reception. It was lovely. Great to see everyone and spend the time with my Dad. But the thing that tripped me up on that trip was that I mentioned to my cousins (T&J)that both Ken and I had blogs. They were both very surprised; but not in an oh-that's-cool-way. More like a what-on-Earth-do-you-have-to-say-worth-blogging way. While I think they are the cat's meow and definitely fit in to the cool kids bracket, I think they are so much in that bracket that they do not realize that there are a lot of us out here who blog about "stuff". While my blog is not a one trick pony that focuses on one thing, it is definitly a blog that gets me thinking, and frankly, if it gets me thinking, then that should be enough.

So here it is. I am back in the blogging world. I will be back with a fervor because there really is a lot to talk about -- to you, or no one. But it is stuff worth putting out there. Ya never know. I think this will be the start of a new era... I may actually find a direction and stick with it. Whoa! Scary huh?

Topics to look forward to in the coming days: Harmony Kingdom Colletibles, Collectibles in general, Selling stuff on eBay, religion shopping, Temple Sermon, Church baptism, The Passing of one's mother, what it means to be friends, family of every kind, societal lables, gas prices, politics in general... see the list goes on.

Tune back in for something worth reading -- because I think it is worth writing.

Maybe I will send T&J invites to my blog.

4 comments:

Fred said...

Welcome back, Keds.

Heck, I can't even find a direction in a post. Ramble on!

Looking forward to reading about what's going on.

LoraLoo said...

Welcome back to blogland!! I can't wait to read...

Cupcake Blonde said...

I have missed you! Glad you are back! And I will always be reading your blog. :)

Jennifer B said...

I am glad to have you back. As with anything if blogging makes you happy, who cares what anyone else thinks?

Plus I enjoy reading the interesting thoughts you like to share. =)