Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Traditions

I have decided to follow in the steps of Lora and Joe and start a weekly post. As in on a specific day of every week, I will put up a specific type of post. Lora does her "What's on my iPod", Joe does "E Fridays" and sometimes "Video Mondays."

Welcome to Quotable Fridays. There is much to be learned and taken from things said by others. So as we head into what is sure to be a busy weekend for everyone I give you...


Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone
-- Lin Yutang


Gentle reader, before you head into a crazy weekend, be sure to stop and smell the roses, kiss your little ones or just enjoy an extra 15 minutes of sleep. It will still be there to get done tomorrow.

5 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Hmmm, perhaps I can have that one tattooed on my butt, but then I couldn't display it when sitting on it doing nothing.
Good one.

Jennifer B said...

Very interesting for your first quote. Something to ponder.

Anonymous said...

Wisdom coming from a person who doesn't like to take things easy!!!

Janell

LoraLoo said...

I'm LOL at Joe, and smiling in agreement with Janell, :).

I'll have to write this one down and put it on my mirror in the bathroom, and again on my monitor at work. It will do me some good.

Cupcake Blonde said...

So me leaving my blog reading undone is noble? I like the sound of that...much better than being called lazy.

Sorry I have not been by lately. Life caught up and grabbed me by the throat and demanded some attention. But I love your new addition and will be looking forward to more quotes. Will you be quiting only famous quotes or maybe some fun ones by regular people?