Friday, March 14, 2008

Updates (hack hack)

I filed fraud charges with the bank and all nearly $900 has been replaced into my account! Yay!

But the hits keep on coming... Once I was over the fraud shock, I spent the majority of the week fighting a "chest cold." In the midst of it, I refused to go to the doctor, but still managed to run a blood drive. Las Vegas has 49 more units of blood thanks to my fabulous donors and my work.

In the meantime, I ended up at the doctor this morning. It is official -- I'm sick. Bronchitis, a double ear infection and my throat is somehow infected to top it all off. I am now on antibiotics, 3 inhalers, steroids, decongestants, allergy meds and a cough suppressant. That does it -- I want Ice Cream. And I want it NOW...

3 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Oh no! Yea for the returned money. Boo for being sick. I hope you feel lots better soon.

LoraLoo said...

Yikes, you sounded so bad when I talked to you the other day, I sure hope you are feeling better!!!

Jennifer B said...

I hope you feel better tomorrow and all the medication has kicked in. It sucks being sick. =(