Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Image is EVERYTHING

I understand that image is important. And I understand that when you have somewhere to go, you want to get there. Ken will be the first to tell you that I get seriously annoyed when someone is driving too slow, too irratic, too whatever... But tonight took the cake.

Picture it if you will... it is 9:00 on a Wed night and we are driving North on Decatur, stop and go traffic no less. For those of you not local, it is merely a main thoroughfare. So we are driving North and there is a car manically weaving in and out of traffic. Much like I am sure I do when I am in a hurry. But now I must draw a better visual for you...

Red
Convertible Camero (top down)
Man, early 40s
MULLET!

I nearly died. Had to share the visual and the tale. Funny thing is that I think Ken and I each passed him by (we were in separate cars). Crazy, I tell you. Only in Vegas -- or backwoods West Virginia!

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

The only thing that would have made that even better was if he had the mullet with the bald patch on top!

Jennifer B said...

That is awesome!! I think Ken should get a mullet. So cool!! =)